IÐUNN APARTMENTS ARE SELF CHECK-IN APARTMENTS.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ALL YOUR INFORMATION BY HAND ONCE YOU ARRIVE AT THE APARTMENT BUILDING.
Check In / Check Out:
- Checkout time is at 11am, check-in is at 4pm.
- When leaving the apartment, please put the key back in the key box.
- Make sure to lock the door and take all your belongings with you.
- You don’t have to worry about cleaning the towels or sheets, we will take care of that.
- Any common waste is collected in a trash bag located in the kitchen. When the bag is full please take them out the garbage cans that are located at the back of the house.
- Unfortunetely there is no free dedicated parking spot for the apartment. You can find Pay & Display parking spots outside and you might be able to find some free parking spots on side streets. You don’t have to pay for parking on Sundays.
- If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.
- No smoking, smoking is strictly forbidden in the apartments or anywhere in the building.
- No parties.
- Keep all noise to minimum between 10pm & 7am.
- Please consider other guests when checking out early.
- Please start the dishwasher with all dirty cutlery.
- Empty the fridge of all food you brought in and put the trash in the trash can.
- Treat the apartments like it was your own
- No pets in the apartment
- To ensure we keep the floorboards clean for our guests, we have a no shoes policy inside our home.
- Lost key €100
- Smoking in apartment €100
- Dirty dishes €50
Directions to the building by car
If you are not planning on renting a car then the Flybus is your best option. The Flybus runs every 30 minutes 24 hours a day. When it comes to selecting the Flybus you have two options, the regular Flybus which takes you to the central bus station at BSÍ and then you have Flybus+ which drops you off at a selected location. If you plan on using the Flybus+ service then you can have them drop you off at Bus stop 11 – Austurbær or Bus stop 8 – Hallgrímskirkja and from there it’s about 4 min walk to the apartment.
* Useful Information: Last updated in September 2018